Hi, Welcome to my events section of the website. This page outlines the new range of services I now offer
No job too big or small
Get in touch for a bespoke quote for a truly flexible product.
– Catering private or large public events
– Pop up BBQ in any location (200 covers/hr)
– Burger bar, hot dog stand (300 covers/hr)
– Catering for street events
– Pop up catering stands for bars and restaurants
– Hog roasts and street food
– Staff parties and kitchen staff days off
– All menus and dietary requirements covered
– Sound equipment, DJs and bands available
– Lighting equipment
– Photography and videography services
– Crêperie service
– Equipment rental also available
– Total event planning also possible
We can be booked privately or we can collect payment independently per transaction on site.
Fully insured and certified by the CMA Savoie.
“Hi Joseph. I run a party / event each July….. I’m looking for a BBQ setup….with 300 to 350 servings prepaid by me, then potentially a further maybe 100 to 200 extra…… I heard you did a top job recently at Pat’s party. Would be great to get to know you. I may have other substantial catering projects later in the summer too”An Inquiry after a successful event carried out late 2019 where we managed to feed 300 people in a few short hours.
“We hired Joey to supply and cook BBQ food for our birthday event. We met a week or so beforehand to talk about our requirements, during the meeting we were introduced to his partner Livie who also works with Joey. They are both polite, friendly and competent people who are very easy to communicate with. They are experienced in what they do and are very knowledgeable about the different dietary requirements, Joey was able to cater for all our guest’s needs.Parties of 30-100 people has been my summer bread and butter since 2014!
We were very happy with their services which helped us to enjoy a successful event. If you are thinking of holding an event and need someone to take the pressure of catering off your hands we can’t recommend them highly enough”
Diane and Alan, August, 2019.